After milking agent Zorka — Reliable Protection with a complex: polyhexanide-cetrimide and herbs extracts
Zorka Reliable protection Neo product is designed for hygienic treatment and processing of the udder nipples after milking:
- forms a film with a disinfecting effect
- softens and nourishes the skin of the nipples
- reduces itching and inflammation from insect bites
- protects udder against penetration of pathogenic microflora
- accelerates the closing of the teat canal.
Zorka “Reliable protection Neo” is recommended for use:
- in case of increased incidence of diseases caucused by any infectious factors
- cows with allergy to iodine based products
- as an alternative to products with chlorhexidine in case of microflora resistance
- as an alternative to products with chorhexidine or lactic acid for more effective disinfecting effect.
Mode of application
The product is ready to use.
At the end of the milking, right after the removing of the milking machine from the udder, the product is applied by alternately dipping the nipples into the disinfection bowl for 1-3 seconds.
When applying the product, it is necessary to process at least ¾ of the surface of each udder’s teat.
Do not wipe after processing.
The used liquid from the bowl should not be poured back into the container with the product.
Before the next milking, Zorka “Reliable protection Neo” product is washed off with warm water or with an udder treatment agent before milking Zorka “Purity Index”.