After milking product Zorka Bio Balance with prebiotic
Zorka Bio Balance is designed for processing of udder’s teats after milking:
- forms a film with a skin-regenerating effect
1. normalizes the balance of microflora on the teats skin
2. Protects the udder against the penetration of pathogenic microflora
- accelerates the closing of the teat canal
Zorka Bio Balance product is recommended for use:
- in cases of frequent dermhelminthiasis of the teats (hyperkeratosis, papillomas, erosions)
- after the use of aggressive agents before and after milking with high concentrations of disinfectants (more than 2 g / l)
- as an alternative to agents with any disinfectants in case of allergies in treated animals and milkmaids
- in cases of relatively safe sanitary and epizootic conditions
Natural film-forming substances
a complex of cosmetic prebiotics (inulin from chicory root and alpha-glucan oligosaccharides from sugar beet)
Mode of application
The product is ready to use.
At the end of the milking, right after the removing of the milking machine from the udder, the product is applied by alternately dipping the teats into the disinfection bowl for 1-3 seconds. When applying the product, it is necessary to process at least ¾ of the surface of each udder’s teat.
After processing, do not wipe.
The used liquid from the bowl should not be poured back into the container with the product.
Special personal protective equipment is not required when working with that product.
Before the next milking, Zorka “Bio Balance” product is washed off with warm water or with an udder treatment agent before milking Zorka “Purity Index”.