After milking product Zorka Mild Protection Neo with cetrimide and herbs’ extract
Zorka Mild Protection Neo is designed for processing of the udder’s teats after milking:
- forms a film with a caring effect
- softens and nourishes the teats’ skin
- reduces itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
- protects the udder against penetration of pathogenic microflora
- accelerates the closing of the teat canal
Zorka Mild Protection Neo product is recommended:
- as an alternative to agents with iodine in cases of allergies or negative reactions to iodine in animals and humans
- in cases of increased incidences of diseases in cows stipulated by infectious factors (especially staphylococcal and streptococcal microflora)
Mode of application
The product is ready to use.
At the end of the milking, right after the removing of the milking machine from the udder, the product is applied by 2 methods:
1. By means of alternately dipping the teats into the disinfection bowl for 1-3 seconds.
2. By spraying with the sprayer. Can be used in robot- milkers.
When applying the product, it is necessary to process at least ¾ of the surface of each udder’s teat.
After processing, do not wipe.
The used liquid from the bowl should not be poured back into the container with the product.
Special personal protective equipment is not required when working with that product.
Before the next milking, Zorka “Mild Protection Neo” product is washed off with warm water or with an udder treatment agent before milking Zorka “Purity Index”.