Cooling and heating agent
Cooling and heating agent is an external symptomatic counter-irritant of double (cooling and warming) action.
- to eliminate edema, inflammation and congestive phenomenon in tissues
- to accelerate the recovery processes in tissues
- to relieve fatigue, overexertion in muscles and ligaments and to accelerate the elimination of lactic acid from them
- in the complex therapy of various forms of mastitis with hot edema of the udder
- with inflammatory processes in muscles and ligaments (myositis, tendovaginitis, arthritis, bursitis, rheumatism, etc.)
- with bruises, sprains and myoedema of muscles and ligaments
- after vigorous exercises
Balsam turpentine oil
Mode of application
15-20 g of the product is applied to the problem area 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days, then as needed
When applied to the udder, apply after each milking.
After vigorous exercises, it is used in combination with massage