Liniment Intrasan is an external medicinal product for milking animals intended for:
- treatment of asymptomatic and serous mastitis as monotherapy;
- increasing the efficiency and reducing the duration of complex therapy for catarrhal and purulent-catarrhal mastitis;
- prevention of severe forms of mastitis and chronic mastitis.
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic microflora, without causing its resistance
- has a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect
- improves microcirculation of blood in tissues
- has an analgesic effect (like anesthetics)
- removes metabolic products, casein clots
- can provide a soft reparative regeneration of damaged tissues, that helps to restore the normal functioning of the udder parenchyma
- normalizes local immunity
- compensate for iodine deficiency in the body
In complex therapy:
- increases the sensitivity of pathogenic microflora to antibiotics
- reduces the development of antibiotic-resistant microflora
- increases the effectiveness of antibacterial drugs
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic fungi of the genus Candida (prevention of mycotic mastitis)
- prevents seals and atrophy of udder tissues
Mode of application
After milking, 20-30 g of the drug is applied to the skin of each affected parts of the udder in an even thin layer, rubbing lightly.
Frequency of application - 2 times a day with an interval of 12 hours.
In acute mastitis, the duration of treatment is 3 to 7 days.If necessary, the course of treatment can be repeated after 2 weeks. Repeated courses of treatment enhance the effect of the drug, without forming addiction and overdose.
In the treatment of latent and serous forms of mastitis, it is used as a means of monotherapy, in the treatment of catarrhal and purulent-catarrhal forms of mastitis, the application of the drug is accompanied by simultaneous intramammary or injections of antibiotic-containing drugs in accordance with the instructions for their use.