Cream with floralysine Zorka
Zorka cream is intended for daily care of teats and udder’s skin of milking animals
- simplifies the manual milking and prevents from the consequences of machine milking
- helps to close the teat’s sphincter after milking
- solves the problems of teats and udders’ skin:
- softens, nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- reduces the soreness and inflammation
- accelerates the healing of small wounds
- prevents from the formation of cracks, dryness, peeling and tightening of the skin
- protects the skin from weathering
Mode of application
In case of manual milking cream is used as per the following scheme:
- before milking (after sanitization of the udder);
- after milking is finished.
In case of mechanical method, the cream is applied at the end of the milking, right after removing of the milking machine from the udder.
The cream is applied to the teats of the udder by massaging movements and rubbing it into the skin.