Zorka cream The Vyatka herbs
St. John's wort, red clover, blooming Sally and alfalfa phytocomplex is included in the composition of the cream "Zorka" The Vyatka herbs" with floralisin, which makes the skin velvety and smooth.
The use of the cream solves the problem of dehydration of the skin in adverse weather conditions and under extreme conditions. The cream has a fresh floral scent.
Cream "Zorka" The Vyatka herbs" is intended for daily care of nipples’ skin and udder of dairy animals.
Cream "Zorka" The Vyatka herbs":
- simplifies the manual milking and prevents from the consequences of machine milking
- helps to close the teat’s sphincter after milking
- solves the problems of teats and udders’ skin:
- softens, nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- reduces the soreness and inflammation
- accelerates the healing of small wounds
- prevents from the formation of cracks, dryness, peeling and tightening of the skin
- protects the skin from weathering
Extracts of St. John's wort, red clover, blooming Sally, alfalfa
Mode of application
In case of manual milking cream is used as per the following scheme:
- before milking (after sanitization of the udder);
- after milking is finished.
In case of mechanical method, the cream is applied at the end of the milking, right after removing of the milking machine from the udder.
The cream is applied to the teats of the udder by massaging movements and rubbing it into the skin.