Tympanol is intended for the treatment of acute forms of tympanitis and rumen impaction in ruminant animals.
- prevents gassiness, suppressing fermentative microflora, and also destroys the gas bubbles in the foam formed in the forage masses
- makes a ruminator and selective antimicrobial impacts
- enhances the secretion and peristalsis of the digestive tract, the animals get merycisin
- Relaxes the tonus of the sphincter of the fore stomachs, that ensures rapid movement of the contents along the gastrointestinal tract
- helps to restore appetite
distilled water or drinking water
organosilicon anti-foam agent
Mode of application
It is entered orally with a rubber bottle or esophagus probe right into the cavity of the rumen in dosages:
- cattle - 0.4-0.5 ml per kg of body weight of the animal;
- sheep and goats - 0.1-0.5 ml per kg of body weight of the animal.
Before use, it is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 10-1: 15, pre-shaking is done until a homogeneous liquid is obtained.
If in 15-20 minutes after injection of Tympanol the diseases symptoms are still present, tympanol is injected again in the same dosages, but after dilution 1: 5-1: 10.